kailana asked: um... 2, 3, 11, 16, 23, and 35
Well, let’s see here….
2. Favorite mythical creature. Hmm…that’s a tough one. Let’s see. I’m tired of vampires. Tired of werewolves. Not quite tired of witches, although are they mythical? Anyway, I’m going with unicorns. I’ll never been tired of unicorns, because there just isn’t enough of them!
3. Popular series I don’t like…. I know which one I don’t like, but I can’t think of the name of it. The one about the private eye woman in Africa? Precious something? I think? Geez. I read the first one and was just like eh.
11. Top 5 Fictional crushes. I knew you’d ask this one. Okay, currently it is:
Peeta from The Hunger Games
Kvothe from the Kingkiller Chronicles (*sigh* *fangirlsigh*)
Harry Dresden from the Dresden files (weird, I know)
JAMIE FRAZER (*ahem*) from Outlander
Gus from Lonesome Dove
16. A series I wish would continue. Even though I haven’t read Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore yet (I KNOW! What AM I a waiting for?) I hope it’s not the last in the series. I don’t think I’ve heard the word TRILOGY applied to that series, so I’m hoping it continues.
23. One thing I will never do? I will never bungee jump. *shivers*
35. Childhood interest I still like. Reading. :) Always reading.